Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:38:51 -0500
From:      James Tanis <jtanis@pycoder.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   type 5 kbd/mouse woes

I'm pretty convinced its a problem resulting from my own ignorance as
far as FreeBSD/Sparc64 goes, so I'm just going to ask a simple
question first. What modules/drivers must one load to get a working
sun type 5 (din) mouse/keyboard under the console and in xorg? The
keyboard of course works fine under the console. Unfortunately, I
can't seem to find any documentation on the subject that isn't i386
centric. I've tried most things that seem not unlikely, I have prior
experience with sparc32/xsun, but either it has been too long or
things are a bit different now :P. I realize I'm being pretty
ambiguous here, just wanted to know what kernel modules and xorg
drivers handle them.

--
James Tanis
jtanis@pycoder.org