Date:      Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:16:01 -0400
From:      Naram Qashat <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firefox 47.0 hangs when accessing cnn.com

I'm of the opinion that the Firefox port was updated to 47 very
prematurely. Even though the SVN commit note says it was a release
candidate, I don't usually look at commit notes when I've updated my
ports tree and ran into some weird issues with 47 that made me downgrade
back to 46.0.1. 47's official release isn't until tomorrow.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat