Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:14:56 -0600
From:      "Schimcek, Derrick" <DSchimcek@imacs.com>
To:        "Freebsd Questions (E-mail)" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cron and F-prot not working correctly

I have a FreeBSD 5.0 and a FreeBSD 5.2 box both running recent versions =
of f-prot antivirus when you run the virus def updater through cron it =
gets halfway through the scripts and then dies. When you run it from the =
command line it runs correctly. so I wrote my own script that uses ftp =
instead of http and it exhibits the same behavior. does anyone know if =
there is some cron issue I am missing or if cron has a time to let the =
script run variable. any help will be greatly appreciated.=20