Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2019 12:37:39 -0800
From:      BulkMailForRudy <crapsh@monkeybrains.net>
To:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Running PPPoE server in jail, possible with VNET?

Dear FreeBSD-net,

PPPoE has some broadcast ethernet frames...

I have epair0a on my bridge and epair0b in the jail, but the jail
doesn't get any PADI (PPPoE packets destinged to ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff).

Is there a way to have bridge pass broadcast ethernet frames? (tcpdump
in the jail shows no PADI packets)

Right now, I have netgraph cranking out ncX devices for the PPPoE
clients, and I'd like to stuff that mess in a jail so I can run ifconfig
on the host and not see a mess.

Another question, Can netgraph create interaces inside jails to solve
this problem.

Signed,

Networking Neat Freak