Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:13:11 -0500
From:      "Matt Bettinger" <mattb@finsyn.com>
To:        "'freebsd-newbies'" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: enlightenment blues cont'd

hello,

While we are talking about enlightenment and themes i  tried to install a
theme  lastnight and i got an error saying

Theme does not contain a .themerc file

i got the theme off of tucows.com and tried to install it from theme manager
in E?

the theme right now is in ~<user>/.enlightenment/themese<theme>.tgz

any help would be appreciated.  show me once and i'll be set.  thanks folks.

Matt Bettinger
Houston, Texas