Date:      Thu, 17 Aug 1995 21:30:00 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Stephen Tsai <tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MH 6.8.3 package problem!

In message <199508171230.MAA00678@bsd1.keck.lmu.edu>, Stephen Tsai writes:
>The MH must have sendmail running on the local machine to work.  Am I
>right?  If the local machine does not running sendmail then the MH
>will not work properly?

As supplied, yes. I dunno where you would change this in the
configuration of MH.

>But it seems not able to send the none-local e-mail to the server machine.

I'm not sure what the problem is (unless a sendmail daemon was running
before you made the change, and hence the change hasn't been
propogated to the running copy). All I know is that using that option
locally here worked fine until I got annoyed enough with the delays in
e-mail delivery caused by going through my local ISP's e-mail system
to stop using it.

>So I jsut have to set both DH and DR as

>	DHserver.keck.lmu.edu

>	DRserver.keck.lmu.edu