Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2014 08:56:09 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        =?windows-1252?Q?fran=E7ai_s?= <romapera15@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The use of C language is avoided in FreeBSD development?

On Aug 12, 2014, at 12:07 PM, fran=E7ai s <romapera15@gmail.com> wrote:

> The use of C language is avoided in FreeBSD development?=20

Hello? Yes, this is 1993 calling. Yes, I=92m comp.os.unix, I can hold=85.

Ah, you=92re back. Thanks for taking my call.  I=92m looking for one of =
my
trolls. He seems to have mysteriously vanished and I was wondering
if you=92d seen him=85  He keeps posting flame bate about how out-dated
C is and how other things are better=85  Been doing it for 10 years as
far as I can tell.

Can you help me?

Warner