Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:09:03 -0400
From:      "Quezada, Alex" <Alex.Quezada@NielsenMedia.com>
To:        "'freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bug in sub hrefquote

Hi,

	this routine is incorrectly translating spaces into +:
y/ /+/;

	This is wrong, and if you have directories in your path that include
spaces, the link you get is wrong.  I have replaced this with a substitution
of '%20', which works as expected.  Here's how it ends up:

sub hrefquote($)
{
  local ($_) = @_;

  s/ /%20/g;

  htmlquote($_);
}

	There's probably other ways to do this (like urlencode), but this
seems simpler.

	Thanks!

		Alex

PS: I figured out my broken binary problem.  BEA Weblogic's cgi interpreter
was the culprit.  I installed Apache, and all is peachy now.