Date:      Tue, 12 Apr 2011 20:33:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
To:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenNMS link/port

Hi,=0A=0AIt has come to my attention that there is a port for OpenNMS in pa=
ckage form at this address:=0A=0Ahttp://www.geeklan.co.uk/files/opennms/=0A=
=0Ait is referenced from this link:=0Ahttp://www.opennms.org/wiki/Building_=
On_FreeBSD6.1=0A=0ACould the ports people please get this person on board t=
o maintain the port and get it put into the distribution?=A0 =0A=0AOpenNMS =
is fantastic.=A0 I've replaced multiple monitoring tools with this one.=A0 =
Please, please, please get this author involved to put it in the ports coll=
ection and maintain it.=0A=0AThank you!=0A=0APaul Pathiakis=0AFreeBSD freak=
!=0A