Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:26:57 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        marko@FreeBSD.ORG (Mark Ovens), bright@wintelcom.net (Alfred Perlstein), will@physics.purdue.edu (Will Andrews), advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stolen script?

> Anyone who takes the file out of context of the aggregation is
> required to take the agregation copyright/license with it, if
> the file has no other lixense permitting its use, otherwise.

I would love to see what weird legal book you're reading out of.
First you cite the Berne convention as essentially backwards from
everything I've ever read on it, then you state an implicit copyright
clause that I'm sure nobody is at all familiar with, much less
follows.  Can we get back to reality again in this discussion
or see some URLs which support this line of thinking?  It runs
counter to everything I've heard to date.

- Jordan