Date:      Sat, 13 Aug 2022 11:44:03 -0400
From:      gmimi@dnmx.org
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hello! re0 watchdog and high-ish traffic?

Hello there!
I'm new to FreeBSD mailing lists.

I came here to report a problem with re0.
Basically when I get the download speed in something like qBittorrent to
4Mbit/s, then my internet connection resets, and in `dmesg` I get "re0:
watchdog timeout" then re0 goes DOWN and UP.. and sometimes it seems to
also get stuck in that loop.
I am assuming that this is not a qBittorrent issue, but a driver isue.
The connection type that I'm using is Ethernet.

I'm trying to run qBittorrent on only 500KiB/s and see if that's stable,
or at least more stable then the former.

Is there anything else that I can help with? Dmesg output?
I'd first want to know if this mailing list is the place for this.
Thanks!