Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:17:08 +0000
From:      eoghan <eoghanj@gmail.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gnome login more...

On 10 Nov 2006, at 19:42, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> eoghan wrote:
>> Hi
>> I have sorted my ports issues and i can see from the log at gnome
>> login:
>>
>> ** (gnome-session:647): CRITICAL **: AT_SPI_REGISTRY was not
>> started at
>> session startup
>>
>> ** (gnome-session:647): WARNING **: IOR not set
>>
>> ** ERROR **:  Could not locate registry
>> aborting...
>>
>> any ideas what my problem is?
>
> Have you enabled Accessibility support?  If so, and you do not want to
> use it, then disable it from the Assistive Technology Preferences
> capplet.
>
> Joe

Hi joe
I didnt enable Accessibility support, but I could try see if its the
problem... however I cannot login as a user.
I can login as root though, when i try my normal login I get that
error log above with the message i posted before and an ok button...
which bring me back to the login... is there a way i can disable this
for my user when logged in as root?
Thanks
Eoghan