Date:      Mon, 12 Sep 2011 23:06:21 +0400
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Eric <freebsdlists-ports@chillibear.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Print +REQUIRED_BY as tree?

Hello, Eric.
You wrote 12 =F1=E5=ED=F2=FF=E1=F0=FF 2011 =E3., 21:33:58:

> Not aware of a command line tool, but the beta version of the freshports
> website show what ports require the selected port in order to run, which
> what I think you want.
  Oh. For gcc45, for example, list is soobig, that command line tool,
 working only on installed ports, will be much more useful.
  And it is too fresh :) I have gcc44 installed (and needed to RUN
 something!), and it is deprecated. freshports doesn't know about
 gcc44 a lot, because it uses more new ports database. And I don't
 understand, which port in +REQUIRED_BY of gcc44 is root of all this
 evil -- IMHO, I don't have any ports, which needs gcc to RUN :)

--=20
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev@FreeBSD.org>