Date:      Tue, 21 May 2024 09:58:20 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Koichiro Iwao <meta@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: [package - 140amd64-default][security/softether-devel] Failed for softether-devel-4.43.9799.b in build

Koichiro Iwao <meta@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> pkg-fallout reports the following build error. However, it builds
> perfectly on my local poudriere setup.  Could anyone have an idea
> about the difference between local poudriere vs build farm?

Parallelization.  The upstream Makefile assumes that the sources are
compiled in order and creates the object directory only when compiling
what it believes to be the first one.  Either patch the upstream
Makefile or add MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=3Dyes to the port Makefile.

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@FreeBSD.org