Date:      Tue, 30 May 2023 17:10:35 +0100
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Lu=C3=ADs?= Henriques <henrix@camandro.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RPI2 Model B not booting with 13.2 release?

Hi!

I'm probably doing something wrong, but I've run out of ideas.

This is my first attempt to install FreeBSD on my old RPI2.  So, after
dd'ing the 13.2 (release) SD image and connecting the serial USB, I got no
output at all.  From the HDMI interface, I see a colourful screen, but
nothing else.  The same happens with 13.1.  And only 12.4 seems to boot
this device:

# uname -a
FreeBSD generic 12.4-STABLE FreeBSD 12.4-STABLE r373082 GENERIC  arm

Is this model not supposed to boot anymore and I just couldn't find any
information about it?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
--=20
Lu=C3=ADs