Date:      Wed, 05 May 2004 18:13:33 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@iDaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   updating the CVSweb port

Hi,

I think it is time we updated the CVSweb port to CVSweb 3.0.x.  Would
you roll a new stable version any time soon?

My plan is to leave devel/cvsweb and add devel/cvsweb3 because CVSweb
3.0.x requires extra dependencies such as Perl >=5.6 and some library
modules which users may not want to be forced to install.

Regards,

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"It seems to me as we make our own few circles 'round the sun
          We get it backwards and our seven years go by like one"