Date:      Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:48:43 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        Vladimir Pozdnyakov <pvv@udmurtneft.ru>, aic7xxx@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AIC7899 - DV failed to configure device.

First off, please don't spam a whole bunch of individuals when sending
your email.  Sending to the aic7xxx list is sufficient to notify anyone
that is interested and able to help with your problem.

> Hi!
>
> I have a server based on Intel SHG2 motheboard with AIC-7899.
> I'm install Debian GNU/Linux 3.0r1 with 2.4.20-wolk4.0s kernel.
> First SCSI drive working fine, but second hmm...

To debug your Domain Validation issue, please compile the driver
with the debugging code enabled and the debug mask set to 2112 decimal.
Both of these are kernel config options.  Send me the output the
driver provides when booted with these options.

As for your CRC errors, this typically means that your cabling
is not up to snuff.  You might try reseating cables, terminators,
etc.

--
Justin