Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:54:14 -0500
From:      "Douglas K. Rand" <rand@meridian-enviro.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   External Terminators

I used to buy the nicest external SCSI terminators from Granite
Digital, they looked just like this:

   http://www.granitedigital.com/sc1/lvd68microdterm[1].gif

But they nolonger carry the external types of terminators with screws,
now they are all just the push on, what I call internal,
terminators. Oh, and of course I need a terminator with a male
connector, and all they sell are terminators with female connectors
and this push on gender changer. So now I have on the back of my
changer this rickety contraption that barely hangs on:

  http://meridian-enviro.com/rand/0311080849.jpg

Does anybody have any suggestions for good quality external
terminators?