Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:06:51 -0500
From:      misnagid <misnagid@usa.net>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   pdf of the very latest handbook available?

Hello,

The Handbook that is available at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html
is indeed the latest version.  When I download the handbook in other form=
ats
from:
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
the versions are older.  I have been primarily looking at the pdf format.=

I appear to be unable to print out the very latest version when it is in
single html format.
Is there a pdf version of the very latest version available somewhere?
The very latest version is obviously absolutely required in order to prop=
erly
install and use the latest 5.3 release FreeBSD.

Sincerely,
Jerry Novetsky
 =