Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 17:56:24 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
Cc:        brian@worldcontrol.com, Jakob Alvermark <jakob@teligent.se>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, erich@jake.lodgenet.com
Subject:   Re: DVDs [and MPEG decoder hardware]

> I'm looking at the same card.  We're supposed to have one in this
> week.  I've started a dialog with Sigma Designs to see if we can
> get the programming infos.

Well, that's more promising news on the DVD front than I've seen for
awhile, great stuff!

I hope something comes of this, and my letter to Brian concerning
creative labs should not be considered to be directed at Brian alone
if anyone else has interest in the CL product. :) They're cheap enough
and important enough to FreeBSD's multimedia picture that I'd be just
happy to buy a couple of them as one.

- Jordan