Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:45:42 +0200
From:      Florian Heigl <Florian.Heigl@gmx.de>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN Problems: PnP Card won't get it's ressources

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my ISDN card working on FreeBSD 4.3-#23.
It's a Teles S0 16.3 PnP; in general it works, general meaning Win2k.
When I boot into BSD with kernel support for the card, The kernel
panics and says it can't assign the I/O base adress it requested.
I have options PNPBIOS in my kernel, and the mainboard is an Epox
8KTA3+Pro. Are there any hints in terms what I could try to fix this
issue?

Best Regards,

Florian