Date:      Fri, 10 May 2019 09:49:25 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "haskell@freebsd.org" <haskell@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Haskell in FreeBSD ports

Hi!

A while ago, I started porting a haskell based project called pgbackrest =
[https://pgbackrest.org <https://pgbackrest.org/>]. I never really =
finished at the the time, so I let it ly around on a repo of mine. =
Yesterday I updated it and realized you're moving haskell stuff out of =
the ports tree. Do you have any pointers to how to relate to this work, =
and what I can do to get pgbackrest into the ports tree? I remember =
there where more than 20 new haskell ports I had to add to get it =
working.

Thanks
Palle