Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:55:00 +0100
From:      Lars Engels <lars.engels@0x20.net>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/183570: www/chromium crashes

Am 2013-11-18 22:10, schrieb René Ladan:
> 2013/11/2  <edwin@freebsd.org>:
>> Synopsis: www/chromium crashes
>>
>> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->freebsd-chromium
>> Responsible-Changed-By: edwin
>> Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Nov 2 16:54:29 UTC 2013
>> Responsible-Changed-Why:
>> Over to maintainer (via the GNATS Auto Assign Tool)
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=183570
>>
> I tried the following with chromium 31.0.1650.57 (built with default
> optios)
> on FreeBSD 10.0-BETA3-amd64 which works as expected:
>
> 1. start chromium while being signed in to google
> 2. sign out of google and sign back in
> 3. open a tab
> 4. type 'fre' which suggests from history

Are you logged in to your Google account? If I delete/move
~/.config/chrome and ~/.cache/chrome
and start with a new profile, I can go to e.g. wiki.freebsd.org without
crashing Chrome.
When I login and type 'fre' into the address bar, chrome crashes.

Maybe it's related to some chrome extension. I'll try it with every
extension disabled.