Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:37:52 -0400
From:      Andrea Bacchet <baccheta@cae.com>
To:        "'Mark Hughes'" <mh_lists@digitalspy.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Jail single ip network (FreeBSD 4.5)

Greetings Mark,

Uhmm, that is indeed very strange. I thought to myself
when re-reading my message, that is was odd that I wrote
resolve.conf, it turns out that is the name of the file
in my jail!

	I just copied over to the proper name and tested
it and it works fine now! There is no more lag when
trying to connect!

	My only remaining problem is how to connect to
my jail from outside that box!

dagobah (host) <-- has static IP provided to me by our IT dept.
   darkside (jail) <-- has 192.168.200.13 as ip alias

	I have made sure my services run on different ports,
so there are no conflicts. What would be the best way to solve
this problem? (I could get a static ip for my jail too, but if
it isn't absolutely required, I'd like to be able to run it all from
the same jail!).

	cheers!

	__
	Andy