Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:44:57 -0700
From:      "Matt Simerson" <mpsimerson@hostpro.com>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: What is the latest "known-good" PXE build ?

I have a "magic floppy" which is nothing more than a DOS boot floppy with
the fboot.exe program on it and a BIOS image. This works like a charm for my
netbooting purposes:

 Intel (R) Boot Agent Version 4.0.12
 PXE 2.0 Build 082 (Wfm 2.0), RPC v2.7.3
 Press Ctrl+S to enter the Setup Menu

I've written a rather lengthy document on the process at:

   http://matt.simerson.net/computing/freebsd.netboot.shtml

I also have links to Alfreds PXE Jumpstart guide at

   http://matt.simerson.net/computing/unix.shtml#freebsd

Anyway, that should help you out considerably. If I could legally give away
a floppy with WIN-98 MSDOS installed and the fboot.exe program I would but I
think doing so violates a software license or two.

Matt