Date:      Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:29:18 +0000
From:      Daniil Berendeev <pipfstarrd@openmailbox.org>
To:        blubee blubeeme <gurenchan@gmail.com>
Cc:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need to redesign your website? We can help..

On 18.10.2016 14:41, blubee blubeeme wrote:
> guys what's with all this spam on this mailing list?

Better have freedom and deal with a bit of spam (easily filtered out in
the mail clients) than lock out the lists as forums.FreeBSD.org do.

As a Tor user I'm very thankful for the policy of not locking out the
mailing lists. And I'm very sad that I can't even read
forums.FreeBSD.org via Tor.

--
Cheers~

PGP key fingerprint:
07B3 2177 3E27 BF41 DC65  CC95 BDA8 88F1 E9F9 CEEF

You can retrieve my public key at pgp.mit.edu.