Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:04:39 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chimesnet.com>
Cc:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'll be rolling a 4.1.1 release on September 25th

> There is a direct correlation between the Submitter being ignored by
> the Assigned To and the Submitter ignoring the Assigned To.

And that doesn't repeal the laws of physics, Bill, even though one may
sincerely wish for that ability as they hurtle towards the ground
without a parachute.

> I don't blame the contributor community for being a little more
> then pissed recently for having PRs with full explanations,

This isn't an issue of who's pissed or not since that's more or less a
constant factor - somebody will always be pissed at somebody for
something in this project.  The issue here is procedure and whether it
works or not, it's all we have until/unless somebody proposes and
causes to be instituted a more effective one.

- Jordan