Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2019 20:29:52 +0200
From:      Alex Samorukov <samm@net-art.cz>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Few of my articles about FreeBSD on ARM

On 11/07/2019 18:20, Ian Lepore wrote:

>> Feedback is welcome )
>>

> Interesting articles, thanks.
>
> I wonder if the rpi uboot usb fix needs to find its way back upstream?
Thank you for reply. Not sure if i really fixed a root cause here - my
changes are in generic usb code and it could be that timing is wrong
somewhere in chipset specific. But probably its good idea to report this
to upstream anyway.

> For the busybox stuff... are you aware of bsdbox?  I don't know much
> about it, except that it existw.
>
> https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd/tree/master/tools/bsdbox
Looks interesting, but seems to be abandoned long time ago. There is
also toybox, which is a busybox-like but with a better license. Busybox
seems to be most active and commonly used in the Linux/embedded
projects, thats why i started with it. I will try to submit my patches
to upstream after finishing them.

> And for the dht11... we now have a generic one-wire driver in dev/ow.
> I don't know anything about it myself, but I know it's being actively
> maintained.

Thanks for pointing it out, however, i think that DHT11 and DHT25 are
using different protocol, much simpler, so not really relevant here.