Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 1995 13:48:41 -0600
From:      cwelch@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us (Craig Welch)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Linux or Free BSD 2

While you're at it, can you let me know how well BSD supports 1.  Adaptec
2842 VL-Bus adapters (I had a hell of a time getting it running with Linux,
finally did, your hardware files list the 2842 but say it was just
translated from Linux-- not sure which translation, not sure it will work-
do you know who might know or who I should contact?)  2.  Conner's CAM
(like IDE) standard support?  Thanks much, don't mean to be a pest, but
I've had troubles with Linux dropping Ethernet cards all the time, having
some load problems, and if BSD circumvents these, I'm there...  So, by the
bye, is BSD pretty good with listed Ethernet cards???

______________________________________
\   Craig Welch                       \
  \   Technology Facilitator            \
   \   Millard North High School,        \