Date:      Fri, 26 May 95 8:50:58 MESZ
From:      Thomas Krebs <krebs@faps.uni-erlangen.de>
To:        wraith@hollywood.cinenet.net (Robert Gorichanaz)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OpenGL and FreeBSD

> Does anyone know if there is/will be  a port of OpenGL to FreeBSD?  I know
> E&S has ported it to Linux (ick!), but any news for FreeBSD?
>
> -W-

I have ported Mesa to FreeBSD. It's an implementation of OpenGL by Brian Paul.
If someone is interested, I could load the binaries up somewhere.
(But in fact it compiles without greater modifications !)
Or try the sources from ftp://iris.ssec.wisc.edu:/pub/misc

Thomas
--
Thomas Krebs
Department for Manufacturing Automation and Production Systems FAPS