Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 19:10:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      rishim@teil.soft.net (Rishi Gautam)
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need help for pseudo driver

Hi

I want to write a pseudo device on FreeBSD. I want the number of
pseudo-interface to be configurable? Please tell me what I have
to do in the kernel configuration file and also in the driver code.

For this I looked on in the SLIP driver. It's include "sl.h" in
the if_sl.c. But I couldn't find the file in the src tree.
Is the file will created after running the config command, or it will
be automatically created during the compilation?

I am also confused about the define value NSL in if_sl.c. Could
you tell me where it is defined.

In my pseudo driver I want to use such values, which will be same as the
unit number  for the pseudo device entry in the MYKERNEL configuration file .

Please send the information to me.

Thanking you.
Rishi G M
rishim@teil.soft.net