Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 96 20:09:05 KST
From:      heo@cslsun10.sogang.ac.kr (Heo Sung Gwan)

Hi

I plan to modify the buffer cache to support multimedia files which are
accessed sequentially and do not have no locality of reference.

I want to know something about FreeBSD buffer cache implementation.

 1) Where can I get the document about it?.
 2) Which files in kernel src directory is concerned with it?
 3) How can I enlarge the part for buffer cache in physical memory?
 4) How can user process access the file in ufs filesystem through raw disk?

Thanks in advance.

Heo Sung-Gwan
---
E-mail : heo@cslsun10.sogang.ac.kr