Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 1996 04:25:28 -0400
From:      jspath@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us (Webmaster Jim)
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD ports list)
Cc:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hexcalc

I tried to find the sources for hexcalc-1.11 so I could build it on a
different platform, and this site seems to have been revised:

ftp://ftp.cs.columbia.edu/archives/X11R5/contrib/

I found the sources for the same program (plus some AIX stuff) here:

ftp://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/pub/hexcalc/RISC/3.2/src/hexcalc..tar.Z
static char *sccsid = "@(#)hexcalc.c    1.11  11/21/89";

I'm not sure if that is an appropriate place to set up as the
MASTER_SITE.  It did build on NetBSD, though.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"