Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 1997 14:18:58 -0500
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel Xpress motherboards?

I seem to remember seeing a fix pass by that would cause Intel Xpress
(server division) motherboards to work right.  We're trying to get one
to work, but unfortunately the SCSI chips (Adaptec 7xxx) seem to be on
the other PCI bus, which the kernel does not appear to see.

Alternatively, when can we have proper PCI support that uses the PCI
BIOS (if present) to do its dirty work?

-GAWollman

MIT, LCS, ANA, or NSA|                     - Susan Aglukark and Chad Irschick