Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:48:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Udo Wolter <uwp@ukrv.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How Many Bicyclists Does It Take, To Drive The Point???

> I am sure that a cyclists from San Francisco, California can explain
> better. Once a month thousands of cyclists ride thru the City
> in demonstration that the City is not safe for cyclists .
>
> The Major and the police feel that is not safe to be holding such
> massive demonstration so we have a stand still 8)
>
> It can get quite nasty if thousands of cyclists ride thru the
> city at peak commuters hours.

Can anyone give me a Web-link for it ? It's hard to understand without
the full background what's really happened there. Did the police arrest
them just because they were too many of them ? I don't think that there's
a law about how many cyclists are allowed to ride on the street...

Bye,
	Udo

P.S.: A tough cyclist in Berlin. :-)
--