Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:22:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Crayon1997@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm Mad!

I was installing my FreeBSD that I got from Walnut Creek CD ROM and In the
proccess I called for help and they told me to get a book to intall it first
and My computer is broken and it keeps on saying No botable partition. How do
you think I can get it fixed cause my computer is broken and it is a big part
in my busseness and I can use it anymore All my very important data is gone
and it's thanks to your software that dosen't even come with a mannual. I'm
useing my friend computer to write this letter to you please write back I
really need help My computer is very important to me and I really need it all
my data was erased installing your freebsd software. and I'm mad