Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 19:21:00 PST
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
To:        bgingery@gtcs.com
Cc:        fenner@parc.xerox.com, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recommended added target for bsd.port.mk

bgingery@gtcs.com wrote:
>Whoops - time to upgrade my bsd.port.mk, I guess.

Nope, I was making a suggestion, not offering something that already
exists.

>The nice thing about
>my idea was that it did BOTH.  Short description or "not installed".

That was really what I was asking -- is that what you *wanted* (in which
case "installed" isn't the most obvious name for it) or was it just
the way you implemented "is this installed or not", with the side effect
of displaying the COMMENT.

  Bill