Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:22:05 +0500
From:      "Vladimir A. Petrov" <V.Petrov@VAZ.RU>
To:        "FreeBSD questions mail list" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Difference between ntp-4.0 and xntp3-5.93e

Hello!

What's the difference between ntp-4.0 and xntp3-5.93e?
I just looked through http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/ and don't found
any reasonable answer. Xntpd included in standard FreeBSD distribution,
ntpd included in FreeBSD ports collection. What is the best? Which
of this packages I should use for time synchronization?

Any advice will be helpfull.