Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 18:00:28 +0100
From:      Fredrik Carlen <fredrik.carlen@telia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE app crashes :kscd

Maybe I should take this to a higher authority(namely kde.org), but I figured
it worth a shot asking on this list ( since you guys are so darned fast in
responding!).

I am trying to get my CD-player application to play my CD:s ( yes, you read it!
I am not trying to get it to play vinyl! :-) ) . The application I use is kscd
running under KDE. But every time I fire it up , it crashes with the error
"exited on signal 11, core dumped". I can, however, see the kscd panel coming up
before it goes down. Strange, this technological conspiracy.

Hi y'all!

/Fredrik