Date:      23 Aug 2001 13:23:59 +0200
From:      Foldi Tamas <crow@kapu.hu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel level inet socket handling

Cheers!

My problem is the following: I want to do high level network handling
from a kernel thread (as in inet socket handling, connect/bind, etc).
I couldn't find any documentation about this, which would be of
practical help.

If someone knows about something like this (text, sources, anything),
please reply to me.

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
Tamas Foldi

Foldi Tamas - We Are The Hashmark In The Rootshell - Security Consultant
   crow@kapu.hu - PGP: finger://crow@thot.banki.hu - (+3630) 221-7477