Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:03:08 -0800
From:      "Noah Davidson" <Noah@oopz.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-ISP List (E-mail)" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Secondary MX

Our primary mailserver is sendmail 8.12.2.  We have some customers that
have their own mail servers.  We want our secondary mail server to queue
mail until their server comes up on line then deliver it.  I know how to
set the priority in the MX records in DNS, but sendmail does not seem to
queue the mail.  I have added the domain in which I want to queue the
mail for in the relay-domains.  I thought I read that somewhere.  Should
this be done in the access using a line like:

To:domain.com		RELAY

or how should this be done?

Thanks
Noah Davidson