Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:05:44 +0700
From:      mr armvn <mr.armvn@gmail.com>
To:        Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 ethernet interfaces with marvell chip 88F6281(kernel configure file DB-88F6XXX)

Hi Milan Obuch,

I using DB-88F6XXX (http://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSDMarvell) to make image
for our board, it's working but only one mge0 ethernet interface, I read
some document about mge1 interface (
http://old.nabble.com/Marvell-Kirkwood-6281-mge1-interface-td26193068.html)
but didn't success, can you help me give some right comment.

My environment

# uname -a
FreeBSD  8.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE #0: Mon Jul 19 02:55:53 UTC 2010
  root@almeida.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Thanks