Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:38:48 +0400
From:      Lamac Lamaco <lamacont@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gateway_enable="NO"

The system installed now and in adresses /etc or /etc/rc.d there is no
script.
Does system work in default as ROUTER?
I ask this question, because i tried it works.
As it is written  "gateway_enable="NO" # Set to YES if this host will be a
gateway" in the address -> /etc/defaults/rc.conf
 But if I write  gateway_enable="NO"  in the address /etc/rc.conf , my
system will work in as ROUTER. I say this because the host in my system's
local network can ping my system's global IP. As i know it can be only in
ROUTER.

Thanks.