Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:35:45 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   This is not spam: problems building agp and drm modules

I've cd'ed to /usr/src to build the modules for agp and drm.
RELEASE-8.1 does not have the agp or drm modules in the kernel.
Typing pciconf -lv shows me the agp slot.
The file /boot/defaults/loader.conf has been modified for agp, kernel hertz,
and memory size- that's all.
I'll have to build a kernel at this point, right?
So- And yes, I will still ask even if I progress along because I screw up a
lot- are there any specifics I need to know concerning kernel build or is it
normal?

As far as X is concerned, the agp device does not exist.

*This is not spam.*