Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:49:44 -0000
From:      "vola" <huko8@volja.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>

I have a  question.
Not long ago i have download the FreeBsd 4.10 operetion system.
By the installation i have problems.
I put the cd into the cd-rom and I restarted the computer.
The computer boot from the cd and the installation began.
It looks all ok - the computer was  loading. But then had stop all.
The last massage was "reading time out" (or somthing like this)
and the next massage was "resething deveises".
I think it has somethink to do with my hard drive ( Maxtor 40GB ).
Please help me with this.

( sorry for my english )