Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2023 17:44:50 -0700
From:      "Dan Mahoney (Ports)" <freebsd@gushi.org>
To:        "Johan 'Julf' Helsingius" <julf@Julf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrading from old version (13.0-RELEASE-p4)

If you=E2=80=99re getting the =E2=80=9CNo Mirrors Remaining=E2=80=9D =
error, it may be that you=E2=80=99re pointing at the wrong update pool.  =
Can you please post your /etc/freebsd-update.conf, if it=E2=80=99s =
changed from stock? (Also, any that may be in /usr/local/etc?)

I=E2=80=99ve used freebsd-update to update from releases as early as =
8.x, there should be no need for a full buildworld (assuming you have =
enough disk space).  Check your resolvers and firewall.

Worst case scenario, freebsd-update is a shell script.  Add a -x to its =
shebang line as a debug.

This should be pretty easy to fix.

-Dan