Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:47:11 -0700
From:      Philip Jenvey <pjenvey@groovie.org>
To:        "Carroll Kong" <me@carrollkong.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3ware & Maxtor problems

Carroll -

Sure, I've cced -stable.

I am actually using the card on a 66mhz bus (no riser card), and I just
noticed the Knowledge Base article before you mailed me back. The PDF
link you posted is broken.

Is an RMA necessary in my case? It appears they are providing a
firmware upgrade that's supposed to take care of the problem (and my
firmware is older). Installing that is my next step.

--
Philip Jenvey