Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:53:34 +0900
From:      "Patrick Lathem" <trashcan@hotmail.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Notebook / NIC strangeness

Sorry I misread the bit about you upgrading the kernel to 4.7, you should in
fact still be using pccardd, and most likely are not experiencing the same
problem. You should try booting with the -v flag still though to see if you
can get some more information if you have not already done so.

Apologies,

Pat