Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:39:52 +0000
From:      "Philippe St-Jacques" <eukaryote@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SGI - Origin 2000

Hi. I will have soon 2 SGI Origin 2000 racks in here and I'd really like to
be informed about how well your work is progressing on those machines. Each
rack has 16 R10000 processors clocked at 250 mhz each, with 4 gig ram.

I am also concerned about how is GCC on mips64, code optimization and
quality, since some people told me it was quite poor in IRIX.

Thanks again,
Philippe

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium