Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:56:18 -0600
From:      Scott Gerhardt <scott@g-it.ca>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Login.Access

I was using the default sshd config which has "UseLogin no".  I changed it
to "yes, restarted sshd and logins are now denied/allowd as defined in my
/etc/login.access.

Thanks!

I would like to know if there any negative effect or implications of setting
"UseLogin yes" in sshd_config?

Cheers,

--
Scott